老友记第一季

状态: 高清

主演:  詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 

导演: 大卫·克拉尼

语言: 英语 / 荷

首播: 1994(美国)

更新: 2022-05-15 09:39

类型: 欧美剧

9.7

剧情简介

特里 我 我知道

terry, i, i, i know that

我在这里工作的时间并不长

i haven't worked here very long

但我在想

but i was wondering,

您是否能考虑

do you think it would be possible

预支给我100块薪水

if i got a $100 advance in my salary?

预支

an advance?

这样我就可以和家人一起过感恩节了

it's so that i can spend thanksgiving with my family.

你看 每年我们全家都去韦尔滑雪

see, every year we go skiing in vail,

通常都是我父亲为我出票钱

and normally my father pays for my ticket,

但是我现在已经开始学习独立

but i sort of started the whole independence thing, you know

这实际上也是我在这里干的原因

which is actually why i took this job.

瑞秋 瑞秋 甜心

rachel, rachel, sweetheart.

你是一位非常 非常糟糕的女招待

you're a terrible, terrible waitress.

真的 真的糟糕透顶

really, really awful.

好吧 我 我明白你的意思了

ok, i, i hear what you're saying.

我也同意

i'm with you.

但是我 我一直很努力地在做

um, but i, but i'm trying really hard.

我想我会做得更好的 我会的

and i think i'm doing better. i really do.

有人需要咖啡吗

does anybody need coffee?

-是的 这边 -有

- yeah, over here - yeah!...

哦 你瞧

oh, look at that.

打扰一下 先生

excuse me, sir.

您是这里的老主顾了

hi, you come in here all time.

不知道您是否能考虑

i was just wondering, do you think there's a possibility

预支一点小费给我

that you could give me an advance on my tips?

好 好 算我没说

ok, ok, that's fine. fine.

刚才把咖啡溅到你身上我很抱歉

hey, i'm sorry about that spill before.

还差98块5

only $98.50 to go.

罗斯 你知道爸妈要去

ross, did you know mom and dad are going to

波多黎各过感恩节吗

puerto rico for thanksgiving?

不 他们不会去

no, they're not.

他们要去 布莱曼家邀请了他们

yes, they are. the blymens invited them.

你瞎说

you're wrong.

-我没瞎说 -你瞎说

- i am not wrong. - you're wrong.

没有 我刚和他们通过电话

no, i just talked to them.

我去打给妈妈

i'm calling mom.

这里是"紧急求助部" 你化了妆吗

and this from the cry-for-help department. are you wearing makeup?

是的 从今天起

yes, i am. as of today,

我的正式身份就是乔伊·崔比安尼

i am officially joey tribbiani,

演员兼模特

actor slash model.

真有趣

that's so funny,

因为我正想说你更象乔伊·崔比安尼

'cause i was thinking you look more like joey tribbiani,

男人兼女人

man slash woman.

你给什么当模特

what were you modeling for?

你知道那些市立免费医院的海报吧

you know those posters for the city free clinic?

哇 那你要演那种

oh, wow, so you're gonna be one of

"健康 健康 健康"的家伙咯

those "healthy, healthy, healthy guys"?

那个得哮喘的人还真可爱

you know, the asthma guy was really cute.

你知道你要扮演谁么

do you know which one you're gonna be?

不知道 但听说莱姆关节炎还没满员

no, but i hear lyme disease is open, so...

祝你好运 老兄 我希望你能录取

good luck, man. i hope you get it.

谢谢

thanks.

好吧 你是对的

well, you were right.

他们怎能抛下我们不管 这可是感恩节

how can they do this to us, huh? it's thanksgiving.

好 我跟你说

ok, i'll tell you what.

我在我家做饭怎么样

how about i cook dinner at my place?

我会尽量做得跟妈妈一样

i'll make it just like mom's.

你会做那种一块一块的土豆泥吗

will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?

这个 本来就不应该有

you know, they're not actually supposed to have...

我做土豆泥块

i'll work on the lumps.

-乔伊 你要回家吗 -没错

joey, you're going home, right? yeah.

那我猜 钱德勒

and i assume, chandler,

你还在抵制所有清教徒的节日吗

you are still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays.

当然 每个都抵制

yes, every single one of them.

菲比 你要和你奶奶一起过

phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma?

是的 还有她的男朋友

yes, and her boyfriend.

但我们会在12月庆祝感恩节

but we're celebrating thanksgiving in december '

因为他要过阴历

cause he is lunar.

那么 你星期四就有空了吧

so you're free thursday, then.

-是的 我能来吗 -当然

- yeah. oh, can i come? - yeah.

瑞秋 你还是决定要去韦尔吗

rach, are you thinking you're gonna make it to vail?

没错 "咻 咻 咻"

absolutely. shoop, shoop, shoop.

还差102块就可够了

only a hundred and two dollars to go.

我记得刚才还是98块5

i thought it was $98.50.

没错 是这样 我又摔了一个杯子

yeah, well it was. i, i broke a cup.

我到卡罗尔那里去

well, i'm off to carol's.

哦哦 我们干嘛不叫上她

ooh, ooh! why don't we invite her?

"哦哦" 因为她是我的前妻

"oh,oh" because she was my ex-wife

而且她可能还想带上她的

and will probably want to bring her,

哦哦女爱人

ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.

卡罗尔在吗

hi, is uh, is carol here?

她开教工会去了

no, she's at a faculty meeting.

哦 我过来想把我的头骨拿走

oh, i uh, just came by to pick up my skull.

嗯 不是我的 是

well, not mine, but...

进来吧

come in

谢谢 卡罗尔上回借走上课用的

thanks. yeah, carol borrowed it for a class,

我现在得拿回去还给博物馆

and i have to get it back to the museum.

它是什么样子

what's it look like?

就象一张没有皮的大脸

kinda like a big face without skin.

好吧 我有印象

yes, i'm familiar with the concept.

我们来找找看

we can just look for it.

哇 你俩有很多关于如何做女同性恋的书啊

wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about bein' a lesbian.

嗯 你知道吗 总得不断学习嘛

well, you know, you have to take a course.

否则 他们不让你当同性恋

otherwise, they don't let you do it.

嘿 《海龟王亚特尔》 经典啊

hey, hey, yertle the turtle. a classic.

没错 我现在在念给宝宝听

actually, i'm reading it to the baby.

哦 那个还没出生的宝宝吗

the uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet?

你们是不是

wouldn't that mean you're...

疯了

crazy?

什么 你以为他们在里面听不到声音吗

what, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?

未完


老友记 第一季 第九集 中英文台词 完整版 part 1"

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言

欧美剧老友记第一季全集高清观看由4m影院整理于网络,并免费提供老友记第一季高清剧照,老友记第一季百度云在线播放等资源,在线播放有酷播,腾讯视频,优酷视频,爱奇艺视频等多种在线播放模式,在播放不流畅的情况下可以尝试切换播放源。如果你喜欢这部片子,可以分享给你的亲朋好友一起免费观看。4m影院收集各类经典电影,是电影爱好者不二的网站选择!

相关推荐

加载中...